Tree Cabling, Tree Removing and Construction Damage Repair in CT
At Tomorrow’s Trees we not only provide top lawn services, but also provide other services including tree cabling, tree removal, and construction damage repair for your lawn.
Free Logs and Wood Chips!
Whenever we provide tree removal service, smaller branches are chipped into wood chips and the bulk of the tree is cut into loadable lengths.There are three ways to receive logs and wood chips:If you are in an area we are working in, we’ll be happy to drop the logs and/or wood chips off at your home.Logs and/or wood chips can be delivered even if we are not in your area for a predetermined delivery charge.Services
Free Logs and Wood Chips
Whenever we provide tree removal service, smaller branches are chipped into wood chips and the bulk of the tree is cut into loadable lengths.
There are three ways to receive logs and wood chips:
- If you are in an area we are working in, we’ll be happy to drop the logs and/or wood chips off at your home.
- Logs and/or wood chips can be delivered even if we are not in your area for a predetermined delivery charge.
About This Offer
- Wood chips are left one truck load at a time; approximately 15-20 cubic yards.
- Logs will be cut at various lengths depending on weight and size.
- Chips are clean. We avoid delivering chips that are all pine trees, mixed with poison ivy, or undesirable brush.
- Logs are all types but we avoid bringing pine, spruce or other non-desirable wood unless you burn an outside campfire.
If you’re interested in log or wood chips, please call us at 860-848-TRIM for more details.
Construction Damage Repair
If you’re planning any major construction around your home such as an addition or a pool, we’d like to bring some little known tree facts to your attention.
Heavy machinery can cause root damage to your trees even if the construction activity is not in the immediate vicinity of the tree.
What Can Happen to Your Trees:
Roots can become compacted by the weight of the construction equipment. Over the course of time, the tree mightsuffocate and die because of this. Tomorrow’s Trees can prevent permanent damage to the tree with the use of special aerating equipment which loosens the soil, adding oxygen.
Many trees can have root systems that can extend many feet out from the tree and be very close to the surface. Any digging in the area will disturb the roots and can cause a tree to go into shock and die. The professionals at Tomorrow’s Trees will examine the damage and use the proper treatment to help the tree recover.
If you’ve recently had construction on your property and are concerned about your trees, give us a call at 860-848-TRIM for a free tree inspection.
Some areas we serve: